It is not possible to have one vehicle for each family member. It is not even recommended because why add to already worsened traffic and pollution? However, vehicles have become a necessity in every house. But before buying one, you need to consider many points. Who needs it and for what purpose? What is the budget? Is buying a new scooter really required? To all such questions, electric scooter sharing is the option.
What is electric scooter sharing?
Similar to bicycle sharing, scooter sharing is a service in which scooters are made available to use on rent for a short period of time. Better yet, companies like Mobycy provide electric scooter sharing service which is easy on your pockets and on the environment both.
E-scooters are environment-friendly and easy-to-use by anyone. Add to these the option of sharing, you don’t have to worry about buying at all!
Zypp is an e-scooter rental service by Mobycy that gives you the freedom from buying and maintaining conventional two-wheelers. Zypp e-scooters are dock less electric scooters that you can ride as per your need and convenience without worrying about the maintenance, fuel, parking, or environment.
Benefits of Zypp – an electric scooter sharing service
- They are an eco-friendly option compared to conventional scooters
- They run on battery, so no worry about pricey fuels
- Zypp e-scooters are gearless, so they suitable for all age groups
- Renting a Zypp scooter means no hassle of purchasing and maintaining
- Available on-the-go by using the Zypp app
- Just register via Aadhar card on the application and you are good to go
- Zypp e-scooters on rent are ideal for short distance and everyday travels
- They are easy to operate and light-weighted
Electric scooters are the future of urban transportation and what’s better than renting these eco-friendly vehicles? Make your everyday commute fun, environment-friendly, and traffic-friendly with Zypp e-scooters. Download the Android or iOS App now!